A New Folder from CRK

Lets hope flat or convex whatever it is, the hollow on the Seb is what has put me off buying it.

I wonder what the price point will be. The economy would indicate that now is the time for a lower price...but the sales/hype/love that CRK gets worldwide indicates otherwise...

Maybe the CRK Harsey folder. A beast of a knife for military and LE applications?

HMMMMM?
:cool:

Maybe the CRK Harsey folder. A beast of a knife for military and LE applications?

AIEEEE! I hope to all that is holy it's NOT gonna be something like that. I realize they've gotten a ton of mileage off the whole military thing, but it's a direction that's wrong for them, IMO.

I was a bit bummed on hearing the Regular Seb being discontinued, but this makes things even:thumbup:

i havent been on the forum in a week or so, so this is news to me. any word on when they will discontinue the reg seb? also, will the classic seb still be made?

Alpine: They (CRK) will continue to take orders for the regular until May 2. There will be a lot of regulars on the aftermarket. The Seb 21 will be the only Seb they will make. I assume it is to make room for the new folder. The Seb 21 will be more or less the same as the classic. It will be available in inlay versions. I'm sure going to be on the list for a Seb 21, Micarta Inlay, plain edge and I'll send it to Krein for a regrind, assuming he is still doing it by the time I get the 21.:eek::thumbup:

This is great news..like many, I'd like to see something in between a large and small sebenza.
An improvement on the pocket clip design would be the only other thing I'd ask for(okay, maybe a flat grind)...I'd really like to see something w/ a multiple screw attachment..I'm so tired of catching my clip on somthing and it turning the clip, or a wider paddle clip design...but other than that..The Sebenza is Perfect!

Well I just put a regular computer graphic on order

"Think Twice - Cut Once"

It will be a safe queen until I decide if I am going to carry it or not.

As far as a new folder is concerned; here is my wish list:

Mnandi Style liner lock

Larger than a Small Sebenza not as big as the large

Ti, Carbon Fiber, G 10, Micarta, wood, premium woods as handle materials

S 30V and Devin Thomas Damascus Blades

Double thumb lug since I am ambidextrous.

Well I just put a regular computer graphic on order

"Think Twice - Cut Once"

It will be a safe queen until I decide if I am going to carry it or not.

As far as a new folder is concerned; here is my wish list:

Mnandi Style liner lock

Larger than a Small Sebenza not as big as the large

Ti, Carbon Fiber, G 10, Micarta, wood, premium woods as handle materials

S 30V and Devin Thomas Damascus Blades

Double thumb lug since I am ambidextrous.

I'm with you, up to the thumb lug.

If it is a larger version of the Mnandi... it wouldn't need a thumb lug/stud.

Do you have any spy photos of this Crocodile knife? :D

If you've seen the Chris Reeve DVD it's in there under special features on disc #2. It's another Harsey collaboration. The prototype looks like titanium or aluminum handles that have a cnc machined grip pattern colored black. The blade is similar to the large regular Sebenza, except the whole thing is much bigger! It is also a liner lock, not frame lock from what I saw.

no matter what it is, i called them this morning to pre-order. been waiting for this for a long time! hope she's nice...

When you guys have pre-ordered, have they given you price, or even a rough price estimate?

Oh man, could I be about to finally get an Umfaan???? I understand alot of people are wanting bigger, but I've been wantin' an Umfaan for years. I believe I'm already on the list for a new folder release, from my yearly request to Chris Reeve asking about the possibility of an umfaan revival. The best part is I'm Probably gonna get to go to Blade this year too. Now the only problem is coming up with enough money for the new Reeve Folder, a Busse Fixed blade, and keeping the gas tank in the car filled...maybe I could walk to work...Hmmm. later GDWTVB

Back