A new frame-lock!

Here's a photo of two new Mohawk Frame-Lock folders I just made.

13378594-24a5-01F40152-.jpg

These have Mike Norris San-Mai stainless damascus blades (with a 440V core) and 6AL4V titanium handles. The holes near the back of the handle allow you to switch positions for "tip-up" carry.

They're only 3/8" thick and weigh about 3.4 ounces.

I hope you like them! :)

tom, do you buy this san mai with the 440v core already welded? and what is the thickness of the blade?

Thanks, folks! :)

The Norris San-Mai stainless damascus is 1/8" thick. The 440V core goes through the entire width of the blade.

Very nice knives folders Tom, very nice!! Do you have any folder making videos or tutorials available? You do amazing work!

Tom, those are absolutely classy! And providing an opportunity to choose your carry is great; I wish more knives would. You've made sure not to eliminate any customers this way too! :cool: Excellent job, thanks for sharing.

Dave

Those are awesome. I like everything about them, great style, look like great users too. Great for carryin too with that slim profile and light weight.

Totally gorgeous Tom!

Beautiful lines, flowing grace...I love them.

At this year's Blade Show, I was talking with another maker at our table when you came up to talk about Timascus, so I didn't get to introduce myself to you.

Maybe next show! :)

Nick

That's friggin awesome Tom !!!!, I love the Mohawk series as is but the frame lock and san mai look incredible ! Will you have tghese at the NYC show in November ? Take care.....RDT

RDT:

I might have one to take to the New York show, but that could change between now and then.

(Guess I'd better get busy working on the next batch :D)

Yes ! make more !!! even one's with plain ats or bg blades too ?:D See ya at the show.....RDT

Back