A new 'pair' from Bob Doggett!

These will be on their way to a new home with me Monday:D

The larger is a Backbacker in 3/16" BG-42, bolsterless, with ivory micarta, red spacers and 1/4" mosaic pins. The smaller is a Keychain Companion in ATS-34 with the same scales and spacers. The Backpacker gets an IWB kydex rig and the Companion gets Bob's keychain/kydex combo.

Bob's work is always awesome and at a more than reasonable price;)

When he starts taking orders again the line forms behind me:p

Thanks again Bob for being such a pleasure to work with through the whole process.

Attachments

• backpacker.jpg
    backpacker.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 385
Those are so sweet! I really like Bob's work. Clean simple lines. How long is the cute little keychain knife?

Great job as usual Bob.All that talent and still a nice guy,who would have thought.Dave:D :D :D

Those are nice, I have one coming from Bob (not for a little while)....managed to get one of the last few blades he had left(not the entire knife itself). Since he isn't taking orders at the moment,I jumped on it. Bob is a real pleasure to deal with.

Very cool! I'd also be intrested in the OAL of that little guy....thanks! :)

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Ishay, Nice set of knives. Bob does nice work. What I
like about Bob is he keeps you up to date on his progress.
Good guy!!

Had to throw this back up front:D

The postman finally delivered em today and they are both actually much nicer then the pictures. Even in 3/16th BG-42 the Backpacker is pretty elegant and really stout, and sheeple friendly to boot. The red spacers set off the ivory micarta really well and Bob's craftsmanship is excellent. When he starts taking orders again I'd suggest you get in line quick before the wait get's toooooooo long;)

Thanks Bob!

Blade length is 2.375" with an OAL length of 4.250".

I was lucky enough to order a couple from Bob several months ago. They are sweet!

Bob is great to work with and keeps you informed.

Back