A note on Co.Store cart times

If you load up your cart, you don't want to take too much time deciding what you want (to keep, and toss back, etc) before you check out... You should hurry to checkout as a general rule..

because if she goes to maintenance or adding inventory, it will empty your cart and you cannot check out. you will loose it all.. It has happened to me in the past...

This is not about inactivity and the cart timing out, this is different and cannot really be planned around imo.

Thanks for that info but I am so impetuous that I rush thru checkout!
Infi addiction does not know patience. :D

I have never know this to happen... especially after the knives have been put into inventory. This could be possible if one had product in a cart right before skunk adds inventory. At this point, as I understand, he must delete all carts to gain a complete inventory of what is for sale. But this is never a surprise as he (skunk) is always up front when the knives are to be put for sale. As the buisness goes, who could blame. AS for me I buy what I can use and move on.:D

Thanks for that info but I am so impetuous that I rush thru checkout!
Infi addiction does not know patience. :D

Same here.

My account information is already on file so it usually takes less than a minute to process through the purchase.

Back