• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A Paring or B&T knife-**SOLD**

Jack O'Neill

Gold Member
Hello everyone , I finished up this little one a couple days ago , designed to work in the kitchen as a paring knife or would also make a great Bird and trout knife .

It has a full flat grind on 3/32" ATS-34 stainless , heat treated to an Rc.60-61 . It has a hand sanded finish down to a wet/dry P 600 grit then hand rubbed with 1200 grit Flitz metal polish . Creating a great smooth satin finish .

Handled in some premium beautiful stabilized Coolabah Burl . I cut this from an outstanding block I purchased a year ago . It is mounted with epoxy and 3/16" 303 stainless Corby Bolts .

SOLD

O.A.L. is 8-1/4"

Blade tip to handle is 3-5/8 " , edge to spine is 5/8" at the plunge . Sharpened edge is at 3-1/2"

$ 155.00 no sheath or $175.00 with a pouch style sheath ( R or L hand carry ) , + $10.00 for shipping in the USA .

Pay-pal or postal m/o . PP is sandlot@charter.net

Hope you all like what you see and thank you for looking . Comments always welcomed .

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 611726 View attachment 611727 View attachment 611728 View attachment 611729 View attachment 611730

Last edited:
That's a gorgeous knife. Do you have any examples of the pouch style sheath that could accompany this?

Such a gorgeous handle.. if it's still available when my tax returns get deposited I may have to grab it.

Such a gorgeous handle.. if it's still available when my tax returns get deposited I may have to grab it.

Thanks Brian , it has been here for awhile so you never know . I also for got to say that I put 4 coats of a CA glue sealer on the handle .

Back