A quick visit to GEC

Ever since I bought my first GEC I have wanted to visit the GEC factory but life has gotten in the way. I could not go to the rendezvous this past year and I hated that I missed it.
Now life shifts again and I find myself about to move much farther away from Titusville. I currently live in Cincinnati OH and am moving to Austin TX. So I am going to hit the road tomorrow afternoon and drive the 5+ hours to Titusville and do the plant tour and hit the factory store on Friday.
All of that said if anyone has any tips or suggestions I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

Let them know you are coming! The cutlers go home at 3:30 (2:30 on Friday!) and the admin. leaves at 4:30! Go as early as you can, and have fun!!:)

Let them know you are coming! The cutlers go home at 3:30 (2:30 on Friday!) and the admin. leaves at 4:30! Go as early as you can, and have fun!!:)
Thanks, I plan on being there when they open on Friday.

If you like the pins (or buttons) it'll be your chance to stock up. As of about a month ago, there were plenty of different ones available. They're in a basket next to the one display. Every time I'm in there, especially with the kids, we grab one each of any new pins.

Back