• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A really big, really cheap chopper

Hey guy's.. this ones for sale as a last stitch effort to make some camping money for this weekend :p So this fine price is only temporary well, for tonight and tomorrow until night time!

anyway..

Specs-

1065 blade with differential hot/fast oil quench and 2 2hour temper cycles at 375'F, Finished to 600 grit and etched to show hamon
Blade length- 8.25"
Blade width at ricasso- Little over 1.25"
Blade width at swell/raised clip- 1.5"
blade thickness 3/16" flat grind
Over all length- around 12.25"
handle is distressed walnut epoxied and pinned in place, stained with watco and beeswax.

Price- Sold!
I will make more for 200 each including sheath. Thanks

Any scratches you may see in the pictures are only the oil I use to keep them clean

Thanks

Pictures
IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

Last edited:
again, scratches are only in the oil :p I can take more pictures in the morning in the daylight if neccessary

Thanks

Nice practical design Kenon. The radical angle on the handle will feel comfortable in the hand and increase the chopping abilities of that knife. Good work!

Thanks,
It's a really agressive cutter, and is bigger than it looks in the pictures, I had to hold it at an angle so the flash wouldn't be reflected

Pending Payment

However, I can make more of these if people would like. Deposits of 50$ would get me working on one for you, and they would be 200$ including a sheath

Thanks

It was just a few bucks to cover PayPal fees :) I will have to wait on the sheath... REALLY tapped out :) but I could not pass this knife up for such a low price!

Bill

Alright :) well down the road, or if you wanted me to just hold onto it for a few weeks until you build up some funds, I would be happy to build it a sheath :)

Thanks

Back