A Skinner and a Hunter by Olamic

Just wanted to share some pics of a couple of knives that are now residing with some lucky new owners.

The first is my favorite Skinner pattern by Olamic, the handle really melts into your hand and makes it a joy to hold in the forward position or even choking up.
And the fine pattern on the blade was just superb.
IMG_3215_opt.jpg

IMG_3222_opt.jpg

This Hunter really had gorgeous Curly Birch and of course the unique Damascus pattern, really had a traditional look and feel that I enjoyed.

IMG_2756_opt.jpg

IMG_2771_opt.jpg

Thanks
Vince

I purchased the hunter (above) and it is a fantastic knife. I'm in the Army and I wanted a quality knife to carry and one day pass down to my son. After receiving the knife, I don't know if I can bring myself to subject the knife to any abuse. It far exceeded my expectations in craftsmanship and I have no doubt that it is very durable. Anyway I wanted to say that Vince sent the knife out right away and I received it two days after the order was placed. I highly recommend Olamic Cutlery and Fort Henry Custom Knives.

Thanks,
Chuck

I purchased the hunter (above) and it is a fantastic knife. I'm in the Army and I wanted a quality knife to carry and one day pass down to my son. After receiving the knife, I don't know if I can bring myself to subject the knife to any abuse. It far exceeded my expectations in craftsmanship and I have no doubt that it is very durable. Anyway I wanted to say that Vince sent the knife out right away and I received it two days after the order was placed. I highly recommend Olamic Cutlery and Fort Henry Custom Knives.

Thanks,
Chuck

Chuck, we just opened up our new website and it has a testimonials section. Could I add your quote there? If not that's OK, but I just had to ask after seeing the kind words!! Very happy you're enjoying the knives. Vince just got a new shipment and will have new stuff available soon!

Back