A small batch of Bushcrafter sheaths available to those on the list.

Diomedes Industries

Gold Member
Basic Member
I just finished up three sheaths that I had cut before - I added a little border stamping to the sheath and a little border lines to the dangler to sweeten the pot. :D

KosterBushcrafterSheaths1_zps053dbb65.jpg

Ivan51 has put his dibs on the one in the middle. - he was second on the list.

I want to offer these up to the following members if they would like these sheaths immediately:

1) Heavy Water
2) Bigbobhillbilly
3) Bushcraftr
4) DHanz

As I did not have a way to PM Heavy Water or Big Bob - I have PM'd Bushcraftr a day ago. I am just wondering if anyone on this list wants one of these to ship ASAP as I work my way through my orders.

Either way - want or do not want - if you name is on this list - can you please post up whether you want one or not.

Cost is 105 shipped.

If you are not on this list but would like one of these sheaths - please post up your interest and be willing to pay right away and I will go with first "I'll Take one!" first served basis.

I hope this works. I just wanted to offer you what I had in stock.

TF

Talfuchre,

I sent you an email to the address you PM'd me with my info and was waiting to hear back from you via my return email. How shall we proceed? I was looking for a double stitch, dark brown per mine and your previous communications. Please contact me at my email address as I am ready to proceed.

Heavy Water

Hey there, I really like the older stye with the double stitching, the 2 metal rounds at top and the frilly edging take away from the simplicity of the one that I have on order :) Thanks! Would like the old style firestick att and double stitching with no frill.

Thanks for the posts guys. HW I did not get an email - but I cut 5 double stitch sheaths last night. I will proceed with those and post up when done. By hook or by crook - your sheath will get a sheath in this batch.

TF.

I'd like to wait for a double stitched sheath with a stitched dangler. But, I think I will make the switch to the dark brown. Thanks for the heads up.

Dhanz - I just finished up the body of your sheath tonight. It was made russet. I will PM you to discuss.

Bushcraftr - I reread your posts. I don't think the cowboys who like the 1/2 moon tooling on their sheaths would like it called 'Frill'. ;)

TF

Back