• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A small collection to trade- lets see what we can get into new hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To help support the Canadian Exchange I thought I'd give a few of my collection up for trade (or sale if you want but I'd prefer trade- looking to change/add to my collection, not thin it out).

I am looking for Fire Pistons, Multi knife carry cases, silky saws as far as non knife objects. In knives- Black Lip MOP has not made its way into my collection. Bushcraft knives and Puuko's are liked,Mora 2000, working folders, axes, 2 blade slip joints with awl, carbon wharncliffe whittlers and other clipped folders. Special considerations for red items and number 26 limited edition items. I'm willing to trade up or down, customs or productions. I will use what I get, and most of mine are lovingly used.

First up is an Inova lightSPF- headband, wall attachment included. Has white, red, both strobe, and SOS function (never used).
IMG_3850.jpg

Next are some SAK's (the stagalonSPF and FarmerSPF models are unused, the electrician was replaced with a saw model, and I got the black one from the forum but it won't see use):
IMG_3851.jpg

IMG_3852.jpg

IMG_3854.jpg

Next are a couple of customs (GL Drew hunter with jigged buffalo handlesSPF, Howser custom clipjoint trade in progressand Fred Perrin Street CleaverSPF):
IMG_3855.jpg

IMG_3856.jpg

Next are some slip joints (Queen Texas toothpick (cut a couple of pieces of paper and carried one day)SPF, Utica "boyscout"- not the best walk and talk, Camillus Multitool (unused but one saw tooth blunted), Monarch "boyscout", Case sowbellySPF.
IMG_3858.jpg

IMG_3859.jpg

More below:

Last edited:
Some Neck Knives (Emerson La GriffeSPF, Cold Steel ParaedgeSPF, and EKA folder with one of my first kydex sheaths-Won't open up in sheath specifically):
IMG_3860.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

First round of folders (Native, Hybrid Leek- more belowSPF, JYD, Chivespf, Boker Subcom with tan thumbstud and black scale):
IMG_3863.jpg

IMG_3864.jpg

The Kershaw is the handle from their CPM D-2 Mix blade and the blade from their smoke red design:
IMG_3867.jpg

Second round of folders (Meyerco Tanto, Timberline Lightfoot folder, Emerson mini CommanderSPF, Tool Logic SL1 (light works), Xikar):
IMG_3865.jpg

IMG_3866.jpg

More Below:

Last edited:
Fixed blades (Aitor survivalSPF, C. Jul. Herbertz (german) tacticalSPF, Grohman without sheath SPFand modified tip-was broken and I fixed it by hand, 3 no name mini throwers):
IMG_3868.jpg

More FB's (Decent Swim Dagger, Rappala hunter w. guthook, Bear MGC hunterSPF,) :
IMG_3869.jpg

Last couple (CS Warhead- too thin for what I wanted-unused, Jarvennpa hunter- unused with some blade blemish):
IMG_3870.jpg

IMG_3872.jpg

Last, a group pic I took when I realized how many I took out:
IMG_3873.jpg

I am not in dire straits so lowball offers won't be appreciated, but I am open to offers. Any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:
hi there, interested in prices for the custom slipjoint, the texas toothpick, , and the stagalon

if you can email me at aaron_simkovich@ yahoo.com

thanks

Depending on price i'm interested in the Farmer and the Electrician, also the modded Grohman and the Jarvennpa hunter.
Can you email me the prices?
Thanks!

OK- I am getting a lot of sale offers so here is what I will do. I am going to wait a week on all sale offers to see if I will get any trades going. After next Monday I'll start responding to any offers to sell. I prefer trades as I am more interested in shaking up my collection rather than thinning it out, and when considering sale prices I have to take into consideration what I paid for shipping and exchange rate as well. To those who have posted that want to buy- I'll respond to your offers in the order that I receive them (right of first refusal).

Hope this is fair to everybody- if you want to back out of the offer to purchase I understand fully, but this is how to be most fair to myself for now (and I matter the most!).

Thanks for the interest as well!
Kris

Last edited:
I'll trade a Camillus Becker BK7 lightly used for the Emerson Mini Commander. I'm in vancouver

Hi CLAK, got your email, if the trade goes thru on the Mini Commander, then hows about my BK7 for one of the following: (in order of preference)

- Herbst (german) tactical (by the way, I think they are Afrikans, not Germanic... : ) father/son knifemakers in Africa

or

- Queen Texas toothpick

or

- GL Drew hunter with jigged buffalo handles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back