A Very Special Gift

JK Knives

When we got home from my wife`s moms` a while back, there was a phone message from a guy from a company called In The News. The message said it was pertaining to my recent article in S.W.A.T. magazine, and to call him back. This was the first I had heard about Reuben`s article getting published, so needless to say, I called back! It seems that this company laminates articles onto a wood backing, with a nameplate at the bottom. When I said I wanted to order one, he asked why I wanted two? It seems that my daughter, who was housesitting for us while we were gone, ordered one for me as a gift, in ebony. I`ve got some great kids! It came yesterday.

j5biae.jpg

2eehdfn.jpg

Very cool.
I've been looking but haven't seen a copy yet.:(
I hope to find one.

Great News John! You got it before me.

John is a hard worker and I am honored to be able to test and use his blades! Too bad we didn't get any Kepharts in the piece.

-RB

It seems that my daughter, who was housesitting for us while we were gone, ordered one for me as a gift, in ebony. I`ve got some great kids! It came yesterday.

That was very thoughful of her. I'm sure it makes you feel good to know that your family appreciates your accomplishments as much or more than the knife community. Congratulations John.

Congrats.
A great thing to have on your wall and it can remind you of your great kids at the same time.

Back