A very Stout Busse

Bourbon barrel-aged Stouts and Busse blades (and Kin)!!!!!!

'Nuff said.

Cheers my friends!

Attachments

• StoutBusse2.jpg
    StoutBusse2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 348
Breakfast never looked better ;)

BEAUTIFUL M9!!! That one sure is a looker.

That Brooklyn Brewery Black Ops was the best brew I've had in a long time. Hope they make more! Some great looking rats and 'kin you've got there.

Several porters and a Duck-Rabbit, Milk Stout later, it makes my friends nervous when I sharpen knives in the dark while we watch the movie. :rolleyes:

That Brooklyn Brewery Black Ops was the best brew I've had in a long time. Hope they make more! Some great looking rats and 'kin you've got there.

The "Black Ops" is beyond amazing! I really enjoy collecting (and, of course drinking) the various bourbon barrel-aged stouts. They are truly worth seeking out and drinking.

The Bourbon County stuff is insane...I've drank some serious stouts, but that stuff is pure motor oil. Delicious though...

The Bourbon County stuff is insane...I've drank some serious stouts, but that stuff is pure motor oil. Delicious though...

I was hoping to get my hands on some of the recently released Bourbon County Coffee Stout and the just released Bourbon County Vanilla Stout....but, those are pretty tough to find.

I love the Rasputin, just had it for the first time last week.

My current "go to" beer is Sam Adams Imperial Stout. Not quite the Rasputin but an excellent stout nonetheless.

Brooklyn Brewery has just released the new 2010 "Black Ops". Just wanted you to know in case you wanted to try and find another bottle.....or two.

Nice collection! Have you had the opportunity to use the HRLM or the RMD skinning a Deer, or other critter?

Nice collection! Have you had the opportunity to use the HRLM or the RMD skinning a Deer, or other critter?

I've not had the opportunity yet to skin a deer, or any other critters, with my RMD or HRLM. If the RMD and HRLM were all I had in the woods with me, I'm sure they would get the job done.

Thanks Riverwarrior,
I have a HRLM on the way, and that will be it's purpose. I have a RMD and a BATAC. I have skinned with the BATAC, I think the HRLM will be more suited although, the BATAC did pretty good especially going through the ribs and pelvis like butter and still shaving sharp afterwards :thumbup:

Thanks Riverwarrior,
I have a HRLM on the way, and that will be it's purpose. I have a RMD and a BATAC. I have skinned with the BATAC, I think the HRLM will be more suited although, the BATAC did pretty good especially going through the ribs and pelvis like butter and still shaving sharp afterwards :thumbup:

If I had to choose between the RMD and HRLM to field dress a deer, I would choose my HRLM.

Back