A Whole Lot Of Busse/Swamp Rat Knives

Hello All,

It's Dr.Bill Martin from Texas.....:)

I met Bill Norwood at my office today.He brought along a whole lot of Busse's/Swamp Rat Knives as well as a Strider that was carried by his son who was killed in Iraq in Nov,04.:(

He wanted to compare the NO-e he has to the one I have now on the passaround owned by "over the edge"(Chris)....

First photo--click below

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=6415346

top to bottom:

Game Warden – satin w/Snakeskin

Active Duty – black w/Tiger Micarta (Skunk’s latest)

Early Lean Mean Street

Custom Muddy HRLM

Badger Attack III – black w/Snakeskin

RatManDu – black w/black Micarta

RatManDu – sage w/tan Micarta

NO-e

CPNO-e pass around (yeah!)

Vertical knife – Strider 6” Tanto carried by Sgt Byron Norwood, USMC in battle for Fallujah, 11-2004

Sheaths in a few pics – tan and black leather RMD sheaths from Armorall Leather – perfect fit

Other photos are of some of my Siegles/Battle Rat/Camp Tramp/Okuden and a Ranger RD-6-customized by Scott Tanguay

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=6415347

I and my wife Carol had a great time with Bill who is a perfect gentleman.

I gave him a Demonstration of my martial knife skills and we did some knife testing in the office as well..

Overall--a very nice meeting.

Thanks again Bill--and I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we are sorry for the loss of your 25 Year old son in Iraq..

Sincerely

Dr.Bill Martin

Great collection Dr. Bill - thanks for sharing. I really like the variety. :thumbup:

Nice Doc...you be sure to let me know when you want to get rid of the Boar Killer. That is one hell of a blade you and Bill came up with! :thumbup:

Glad to hear ya'll had a good time. Sorry to hear about your friend's son.

23620392871.jpg

Thanks for the pics.

I've spoke to Bill a couple of times and he is a great guy, and after reading some info on Byron and from talking to Bill, Byron was a real hero.

(Google Byron Norwood, it is well worth reading.)

Eric is BIG TIME correct!!!!!!!

Eric is BIG TIME correct!!!!!!!

No kidding. Thank you, Eric, for that info.

Bill, thanks for that great pic :thumbup:, and please thank Mr. Norwood for me for the opportunity to see my knife with that Strider. I am deeply sorry for his loss.

Bill, thanks for that great pic , and please thank Mr. Norwood for me for the opportunity to see my knife with that Strider. I am deeply sorry for his loss.

I WILL ==AND HE WILL APPRECIATE IT!!!!

Back