A whole new flavor....

So here I sit unable to post pictures... of my incredible Purebred fighter project now complete... boy, you guys should see this thing!!! :eek: :D

NO PICTURES?!?!?!

:eek:

What did you do to it?

Aaaaggghhh!!! :( :grumpy: :(

No more INFI for you till you get a digital camera! :D :D ;)

attachment.php
need them, must have them.

Zoo

Since you have a Gold membership you can click the "Manage Attachments" button below the message field on the Post Reply page. You will have to make sure the images are 100 KB or smaller. Look at the files in "My Computer" and set the View setting to Details. If the image is too big you can open it in "Paint", click Image - Stretch/Skew and set the Stretch Horizontal and Vertical to 25, 50, ect. Save the resized image with a new name (e.g. PBF_25pct.bmp) so you keep the original image and know how much you have reduced the image size.

Shoot me a PM if you have any additional questions. :D :)

~Drew

Alright, that seemed to work... now I get to have some fun with you guys... I think they call this 'anticipation' in the ketchup business.

alright, now onto the better pics... I wanted to bring out the true nature of the purebred fighter... not just go pretty, but go mean and badassed!

and the final shot in hand....

Now what I am sure some of you would love to know... who did all this?

The guy you want to send your knives to is James Coogler... he is an up and coming custom maker of Kerambits and other such things who also does a lot of mod work... he did the blast on this with the urban camo flavor, the handles and the sheath... a true artist who helped me finally get the figher I always wanted!

Now THAT is a scary piece of INFI.. woohoo!

I don't know if I can post his contact info here but feel free to ask me via PM or email.

Cheers and thanks for looking

That's a great look for the PBF! :cool:

Is it a 6 or 8"?

Congrats you HOG! :thumbup:

Thanks! It is the 8" version... my favorite. I have a 6" that I made pretty and now I am thinking of making it into this one's twin.

That is way, way sweet!!! I love the camo. Those pretty PBF have apeal, but I think your is the best I've seen yet!

Back