A Whole Year!

With the Blade Show just over, Busse Knives has a Whole Year, to have a FOLDER available for next year's Blade Show!! Whatcha think, HOGS?? :)

Two weeks....Maybe even two months...surely no more than that. Jerry was just faking us out. :)

You guys wanted folders? I could have proxied for you.

I got 6 but I'm keeping them all, one for the car, one for my big bug out bag, one for the small, one to EDC and two spares.

It's too bad that I can't show you pics, they are sweet.;):p

I have been Hearing about the "Folder" as a Production knife for 8 years I think.

I now just put it down to Urban Legend.

What Folder?

Yeh...urban legend. Been a LAWNG time since someone got that pic of Bravado holding the mythical knife behind a piece of paper. By the time that knife comes out, I'll be too arthritic to flip it open. :eek::D

:thumbup:
You guys wanted folders? I could have proxied for you.

I got 6 but I'm keeping them all, one for the car, one for my big bug out bag, one for the small, one to EDC and two spares.

It's too bad that I can't show you pics, they are sweet.;):p

now thats funny!

LMAO!

That Reeve Gentleman brought a new folder to the Front---Come on Mr. Jerry! :)

The Boss is going to have to come up with one sooner or later...because we're not going to let him rest until he does:D:D:eek::eek:

That Reeve Gentleman brought a new folder to the Front---Come on Mr. Jerry! :)

And what a folder it was! I'll stick with my sebbies since there paid for, but the new one is as smooth as a William Henry but with a thicker blade than the Sebenza. The bumpers on the doudle thumbstuds were cool to:thumbup:

With the Blade Show just over, Busse Knives has a Whole Year, to have a FOLDER available for next year's Blade Show!! Whatcha think, HOGS?? :)

i'll give it two more weeks.
i played with a proto in '04.
2 more weeks.

Ken44---Will ya fire off the new Reeve to me so I can have a lookie? :)

Back