A winner in my book

A winner in my book. You don't get too many of these.

Blade 2009, around the fountain.

b09ashview-2921.jpg

Last edited:
I really hated losing that contest the year I was there. Barb, of course, beat me!

I never had the pleasure of meeting Barb. I chatted with her a few times on here. From what I've seen and read, she really is a winner! :)

Last edited:
I never had the pleasure of meeting Barb. I chatted with her a few times on here. Form what I've seen and read, she really is a winner! :)

My exact sentiments Rob!!! Never had the pleasure to meet her but a true WINNER.

I never had the pleasure of meeting Barb. I chatted with her a few times on here. Form what I've seen and read, she really is a winner! :)

My exact sentiments Rob!!! Never had the pleasure to meet her but a true WINNER.

Absofreakinlutely! I chatted with her several times on here and through PMs. Definition of WINNING, and I hope to meet her up yonder if they let me in.

I really hated losing that contest the year I was there. Barb, of course, beat me!

Ahh I figured as much but when Garth made the comment ...and she had a good ash going to I misunderstood and though he was refering to...in addition to winning the contest she also had a nice ash going. Making me wonder what the contest could be. Bleh I need sleep it appears.

Dont mind me.

And please enlighten newbies like myself. I have never met her and gathering from this post she has passed on . Can you tell a little about her?

Brings a better community feel ....

Thanks to rbmcmjr for the pm and thanks Jimmy for the link.

She seemed like a beautiful person and I am sorry to not have met her. I really need to go to blade next year and meet sme of you guys. Life is to freaking short.

Back