A word about, and thanks to, Andy Prisco

I have been most places, done everything that is legal and some that ain't, and truly have led a blessed life. Have dealt with literally hundreds of folks who make knives, sell knives, build guns, sell guns, hunt, fish, trap and trade. Never, and I mean never, have I had dealings with a guy like Andy. He has returned my calls at hours when most would be pissed to even be thinking of work, has gone the extra mile to get me what I needed, quickly, at no add on charge, and has answered questions beyond the point when many would tell you to stuff the subject.

Too often we only complain about people who don't do as they promise, or don't sell the product that does what it is advertised to do, yet we fail to give thanks and credit where both are due.

Thanks Andy, you truly are the best. Got my E-BM today and it is GREAT. Thanks to Jerry as well for building the beast, and all the good folks at Busse who keep feeding this crazy addiction we have.

The folks I work with surely believe I am insane for all the knives I have here...of course, I just grin and say "...it ain't a knife, it's a Busse".

Andy you are a damned good man.

Bruce

Bruce..."My Sincere Thanks" for your business, trust, late night legal system (and not so legal) discussions
wink.gif
, and friendship just scratches the surface...

You have been generous with your frequent words of praise, advocacy, and Busse budget.

It makes it so worthwhile getting up in the morning, selling the best product to the best people. My warmest regards to you and everyone here on the Busse Combat Forum!!!

In Gratitude,

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Custom Variant HeadQuarters http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

Sharper Instinct Website www.sharperinstinct.com

:
Andy I wish to thank you as well!!!!
I also got my E-BM today and it has the new coating that I am really impressed with. I really like the appearance of the whole rig. And it came shaving sharp and slices thin paper like it wasn't there. I look forward to having a long satisfying relationship with the knife.
Thanks to you and all involved for the very personal service. It means a lot to me and won't be forgotten.
It will be a while, but I will probably be ordering a Natural Outlaw to go along with the BM.
So far Busse and Sharper Instinct are the only ones that I have dipped into my khukuri fund for.
biggrin.gif

------------------
>>>>---¥vsa---->®

"There's no trick in being a humorist when you have the whole government working for you."

...............Will Rogers......

Khukuri FAQ

Back