A word from Jerry B.

contender

Jerry asked me to let you know that due to the current tension in the middle east and deployments occuring daily military orders have been taking up all (except for sleeping) of Jerry's time.

It is for this reason that we haven't seen him on the forum - and rightly so - I would rather see those guys shipping out getting the first shot at Busses (what better piece to skewer some "Iraqi-bob"?).

Anyway, the good news is that the MOFOs are on the way!! As Progunner says - "lets see some pics"!

marc
marc@bussecombat.com

More INFI in Iraq = More trouble for Sadaam! :eek: :mad:

Jerry gets to sleep? What does this look like, a Holiday Inn? :D

Are the MoFos really in the mail? *ohpleaseohpleaseohplease...*

Give 'em hell Jerry! I don't like waiting, but if it's for a good cause then I can just wait. But if they are on the way then I guess the waiting may just be over. Thanks for supporting our troops! BladeForums has a lot of great manufacturers supporting our guys and gals. It's an honor to be in such good company.

Thanks for the info Marc.

Don't forget to post the pics before you throw them flippers back on;)

Jerry, you da man. Take care of them, they all need INFI :D

p.s. - Political Correctness(aka PC) my butt(aka ass), can't we just push the darn(aka damn) button? !!!!!! You can drill oil horizontally from a hundred miles away for crying out loud.

Originally posted by contender
Anyway, the good news is that the MOFOs are on the way!! As Progunner says - "lets see some pics"!

Hell yeah baby! Put em' on the glass! Oh wait a minute, wrong forum. :D :D :D My bad.

I can't think of a better piece of steel to ram up up old Sodom's :)D you know who I'm talking about) A$$!

Getting the gear to the guys putting their A$$es on the line makes these long waits more tolerable.

You know I'll post some pics of mine when they get here.

Back