A1

Always late to the party, but "a1 = steak sauce = steak knife" was my first thought.

Hahahahaha....Some how I knew this was coming...order two wear them as cuff links...:D
..... I was swapping messages with eloof_alv here only a couple of days ago and was happily expressing my great desire for a mini ASH1 !!! Take it down to RMD proportions but don't change another thing !!!! I WILL TAKE IT !!!

Probably gonna be the smatchet. a1 title because Jerry knows he should have made that one first.

..... I was swapping messages with eloof_alv here only a couple of days ago and was happily expressing my great desire for a mini ASH1 !!! Take it down to RMD proportions but don't change another thing !!!! I WILL TAKE IT !!!

That would be a Sweet Rendition of the ASH1 at RMD proportions....I'm in for that!!!

It has to be an old fashioned Ash1. He did say that some old ones were coming back along with the new ones!

CG FBM

"A1" meaning the best of the bunch, most iconic bada$$ Busse of them all!

I'm just saying this out loud, just in case it's "one more" BM... the infi one, and there is a credit to be won. Because if it is the "one more" and I don't have the credit, I'll be "DB"... "dang broke," because I'll be ordering one!

Let's Drink! No Regrets!

...carry on...

OK, why not. Nothing to lose now thanks to that friggin' hurricane.

A1...ASH-1...one more...B2E. Isn't that the name of the scaled-down ASH-1? I was too scared to go searching for an Andy ASH-1 thread lest someone else hazard the same guess!

Elmax steak knife
Special edition of something in A2
Just because I want one a 6in Elmax steak knife

Back