A2 Tanto Photos! Sold Out, Thanks!

Same price as before I made them... with glow and leather they would be $160.

The glow material is super pricey to buy or make. Each leather sheath has about 4 hours into it, that's why there is a big price difference.

For Sale

Red Rayskin - $100 shipped, includes the kydex sheath

White Rayskin - $100 shipped with kydex sheath

Black Cord with Reflective Tracers - $85 shipped with kydex sheath (the cord is Glock Black with 3m tracer, can be spotted with a flashlight from up to 100 feet! gutted and double wrapped cord)

You make them dam tempting.If my wife would not cut my balls off for another purchase so quick I would be all over one of these!!!!!

Thanks BC! :D
EDIT - One more sold, only 2 left

For Sale

Red Rayskin - choil - $100 shipped, includes the kydex sheath

White Rayskin - $100 shipped with kydex sheath

Last edited:
I'll take the Black Cord one. Any chance of getting a little extra cord for a necker lanyard?? Paypal $$$ Thursday if that works.

For Sale

Red Rayskin - choil - $100 shipped, includes the kydex sheath

White Rayskin - $100 shipped with kydex sheat

Mine's not here yet:sorrow: (foot tapping, somewhat impatiently!!)

Watching for the horse rider to streak past my mailbox :rolleyes:

021-13.jpg

025-6.jpg

027-6.jpg

Mine showed up Fri., what a great little knife!!! Disappears under a shirt as a necker, forget it's even there until needed. Many people have commented on the grind. it's a hit with everyone.

Mine showed up Fri., what a great little knife!!! Disappears under a shirt as a necker, forget it's even there until needed. Many people have commented on the grind. it's a hit with everyone.

That is great to hear! :D Thanks for the kind words.

Ohh damn I really wanted that red one :grumpy: but I worked a double yesterday and just went to sleep when I got home instead of stalking blade forums

Here's one last one for now, it is going to a Bladeforums member.

133.jpg

Back