AA Forge Jackrabbit

jeronimo

Gold Member
AA Forge AA Forge Jackrabbit in CPM MagnaCut

I've been wanting one of Adam's knives for several years, and finally landed this one, last Friday.
All expectations were met and exceeded. I can definitely foresee another AA Forge knife in my future.;)
Thanks Adam! 🍻

20230225_160835-01.jpeg

Lost the light a bit on this shot, but I couldn't let it go to waste!
20230225_180512-01.jpeg

03/25/23
Here's a couple of pics of a custom Architect kydex sheath that Armatus Carry did for my Jackrabbit.
Very, very well done, and great for front pocket carry.
20230325_170311-01.jpeg
20230325_170214-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice score man!!! Is it the sharpest knife in your collection now? I swear this guy knows how to put a RIDICULOUS edge on his knives. I have 3 of his and they’re all screaming, hair whittling sharp!!!

Nice score man!!! Is it the sharpest knife in your collection now? I swear this guy knows how to put a RIDICULOUS edge on his knives. I have 3 of his and they’re all screaming, hair whittling sharp!!!
Thanks J John Phillips . It's absolutely the sharpest convex edged knife in my collection now! ;)
I did a bit of light whittling with it this afternoon, and it's certainly impressive.
His convex are consistently great , just picked up a new AA Bushcrafter. Your beautiful knife has me considering a smaller AA. Nice knife!!!!
Thanks Zippo2 Zippo2 . I wasn't too sure about the small size when I bought it, but once in hand, any doubts I had were gone. 🍻

Last edited:
Back