Aaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

So many Busse deals on the forums right now, but so little money!!!

Tell me about it! I keep looking but I've got to save up to pay for my Blade West trip & EU-17. Plus the Rat Folder is on the way, and I need to order one of the new MRs (if I can decide on just one :D ), and there's.....
Too many great blades for sale and not nearly enough $$$. :grumpy:

Yeah, my wife is looking for a knife for dividing plants, and I'm torn as to recommending a Camp Tramp, or to buy one of those ZTBM's that IdahoPorker is selling. Granted the ZTBM is over twice the price, but with the longer length (enabling her to put a hand on the end of the blade to push through root clumps), thinner stock (making it easier to go through said clumps), and INFI (which would put up with less regular maintenance than SR-101) I think it would be a better tool for the job.

Plus, I really would like to have one of those around the house. :D

Its the same waves that always come through the sale forums just like waves on the beach.

A large majority of people jump on every deal and therefore we invevitably have waves of stuff people want to get rid of to afford yet more knives.

BUT....this is the world of knives in which we live, lol :)

Since I too am in the INFI circle of life I'm waiting for an EU-17 to hit the boards in a few months. Its convenient to get them second hand. First you know without a doubt they will pop up, don't have to refresh the screen for hours on end, don't have to deal with the apocalyptic email rush, and you don't have to wonder when the knife will arrive. Best of all, its the exact same Busse knife from the Busse factory just with a small layover :D

*** edited for spelling....blasted public education!! ***

yep,,,i have also noticed alot of great deals on some Busse's on the forums. but as usual,,,bad timing, if i hadnt ordered the 3 EU17'S i would have some extra dough to play around with,, gonna try to get me one of the Meaner Street LE though, just got to wait and see :mad:

GALAXYTECH said:
yep,,,i have also noticed alot of great deals on some Busse's on the forums. but as usual,,,bad timing, if i hadnt ordered the 3 EU17'S i would have some extra dough to play around with,, gonna try to get me one of the Meaner Street LE though, just got to wait and see :mad:

When you want a MSLE just put one of those EU-17's up for sale :D

Back