aba 3 with new pics!!!

hi guys,,just picked up a aba 3 w/green camo blade:thumbup: and was wondering how thick the blade is.and when they came out?[i dont have it in hand yet]thanks!!

Last edited:
All the ones I have had are .14-.15 and that includes the DABA I had.

So that was you, huh? Great grab at a great price. You better put that sucker to some use. ;)

For me it is still a toss up between the ABA and the CABS as the best sub 6" Busse.

I saw that on the fleabay site. I'm glad a forum member was able to acquire it, and hope you got a good price on it...:thumbup:

hi,,thanks for the info oeser. i didnt see the aba on bussecollector.com thats why i asked:thumbup:.i think i got a good deal on it and it will be used:cool::thumbup:

hi guys,,just picked up a aba 3 w/green camo blade:thumbup: and was wondering how thick the blade is.and when they came out?[i dont have it in hand yet]thanks!!

I think I saw that for auction, and it was a SWEET knife :thumbup: :eek:

If it's not the one I'm thinking of, GREAT score anyway. ABAs are SCHWEEET!! :D

m67,,
yes ,it was on fleabay and i think i really scored.even for a lightly used one.not crazy about the camo but it will fade away with use:D

Color me envious.
Congrats.gif

hi,,thanks for the info oeser. i didnt see the aba on bussecollector.com thats why i asked:thumbup:.i think i got a good deal on it and it will be used:cool::thumbup:

I have one of those. 0.14" is the thickness. They are sweet!

m67,,
yes ,it was on fleabay and i think i really scored.even for a lightly used one.not crazy about the camo but it will fade away with use:D

I would even recommend stripping this one. All of the coated ABAs I have seen have a near satin finish under that coating. :D

no problem resinguy,,i appreciate any info from you:thumbup:
oeser,,i was thinking of stripping her and good to know they look good under the coating.

no problem resinguy,,i appreciate any info from you:thumbup:
oeser,,i was thinking of stripping her and good to know they look good under the coating.

Throw some snakeskin scales on it after you strip it and that ABA will be absolutely AMAZING! :D

Nice snag bro. Now strip it and bead blast it! DC with canavs is a combo!

Back