Abandoning ship for a while...

Well... Figured I should let you guys know that I will be offline for an undetermined amount of time as of later tonight.

See ya porkers later... :p :cool:

Bryan
KAAK

Hey, bro, hope you make it back soon... The trough just ain't the same without ya!

basically, here's a brief summary of what's been going on:

1st of the month, roommate bailed. Then low and behold, the landlord wants to jack my rent up a $100 and then evict me so he can fix the neccessary repairs and sell this place. So I thought I had a place to go, but that apparently fell through. Going home hunting tonight and have a couple places I can store my junk and some couches I can crash on.

That means, I gotta disconnect the net/phone/cable till I can get re-established. Ughhh... So I will be away for a bit and if you need to contact me, drop me an email. I'll find a computer somewhere

Prayers appreciated and hopefully should be back before any death chats lol
And to all the hopeful hogs, I'll need to hang on to my infi to fend off the drunks at the shelter But seriously, things will work out... :thumbup: :cool: :thumbup:

Are you sure about the INFI? If you need to unload your PDV, let me know. ;) :D Best of luck Bryan.

Progunner said:
Are you sure about the INFI? If you need to unload your PDV, let me know. ;) :D Best of luck Bryan.

Sure. I'll trade you it for your AA from Blade show. I know how bad you've been wanting to. ;) :p :D

With that, I'm out...

KAAK

Be well, stay strong and don't let them keep you down. What doesn't kill us can make us stronger! :thumbup:

Hurry back, bro.
thumbsup.gif

Bryan,

I hope everything works out well for you real soon! Take good care of yourself; you are in my prayers!

Gene

I've been there before and both like and dislike moving. I like the opportunity to look for and find a potentially better place and the restart fresh and set things a certaing way in my new place.

I dislike moving because it's uprooting to the routine. You're a great contributor to the forums. You'd better be back soon :mad:

I said to myself that in the future, I will get rid of more and more posessions. I want to leave this earth with the smallest footprint possible. My goal is to have all my personal possessions fit into one medium sized uhaul. I'm keeping only those things that matter. Not much really matter beyond friends and family, besides shelter and food when you really think about it.

Again, hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely,

cliff :D

I have exta room to store your INFI @ our place. ;)
Bryan, Best of Luck. I wouldn't have said that before about 5 years ago. All B.S. aside, these things happen for reasons we usually don't understand until later. Crap, I'll step off my soapbox and leave this saying, "Hope to see ya postin' an' coastin' soon".

-Mike

Hope to hear from you soon as you get back on track!
Things aren't going to be quite the same.

Back