About Me

Hey guys here's a little intro. Ive been a metal artist for years but one day in hopes of finding something to make when normal work was slow I decided to try knife making. I got on the internet and searched for any makers in my area and found Dylan Fletcher and Andy Roy. Dylan's knives are more my style so i decided to contact him in hopes of get a peak at his shop and finding out what it takes to make quality knives. We talked and once i made it to his shop i found out he and Andy were in the same shop. By the end of the day Dylan offered to take me on as his apprentice. I spent the next year learning from Dylan and some from Andy how to make awesome knives and the ins and outs of running a knife business. What i thought would be a part time filler has become a full blown obsession! Personally i like to spend time in the outdoors and i do train self-defense with edged weapons so expect to see that type of knife from me. I usually build what i like to use. So if your interested sign up for my email list at (damon@studio308.com) and be sure to check out my youtube channel. Thanks

www.alfaknife.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/WildernessProjectGa/videos

Last edited:
Hey Damon, congradulations on your subforum, and welcome from your nieghbor. (My subforum is right above yours.) I had the pleasure of meeting both Dylan and Andy at the Blade show in Atlanta earlier this year. Class act guys. Good luck with your knifemaking, looks like finely crafted work. :thumbup:

Thanks man. We meet at blade. I was there with Dylan. I remember you and your knives. Great stuff. Hope to see you at blade next year.

Thanks man. We meet at blade. I was there with Dylan. I remember you and your knives. Great stuff. Hope to see you at blade next year.

Oh yes, I remember you and I talked at my table for quite some time. Thanks for reminding me. I believe I will be back this year. We should get together for a beer or something.

Back