Active Duty and BuyBrown Sheath

Sorry for the lengthy delay, (the sheath arrived about 3 weeks ago), but as promised (or threatened, depending on your point of view), here are the pics of the AD that I won from lsheldon in a guess the random number "contest" and the free kydex sheath with new teklok that the ever generous David Brown of BuyBrown agreed to send to the winner, (me).
Without further ado, the pics:

4tuebn.jpg

The sheath fits beautifully and is very well made.

1h4b52.jpg

The second pic shows the back of the sheath with new style Teklok belt clip. I especially like the new belt clip lock that flips out of the way to allow release instead of the older style that has a separate part that can be lost.

Many thanks to lsheldon for the Active Duty with lanyards and to David Brown for the kydex sheath with Teklok.

Pete

Thank you. I was literally very lucky that day as I was essentially selected at random from those who had entered.
Pete

Awesome pics. Again congrats on winning the AD. Hopefully you can put it to some good use.

And the sheath with teklok that Mr. Brown provided is awesome as well. I especially like the looks and shape of the new teklok.

Best regards, Les.

Congratulations, Free Infi is good plus a free sheath to go with it. You can't beat that. :cool:

Back