Active Duty anticipation...

While we're waiting for The Busse compound to wake up and drop some ADs in the trough....
Let's show off some Active Duty goodness! Any and all variations!

And for those of us that don't own one, how about reasons why you like this model, what about it do you like,etc....

For me... The rounded butt on the handle tucks perfectly in my palm, and the handle in general allows for a variety of grip methods... Comfortably! I also find this blade shape most useful in the blade size. I prefer the more pointy style of the original lineup.

Some pics of the Max Duty would be nice as that appears to be the profile Jerry used for the BGAD.

Haven't owned one, but I handled an AD at a meet and greet some time ago. Seemed a very comfortable setup.

ordered mine w/ Black G-10 handles and black blade. I didn't see an option for an unfinished blade. My first Busse. Kinda wanted an INFI blade for my first Busse but I'll have to save some pennines to get into that.

Took a look and decided to pass. Realized that 3.5" blades only work for me if they've got giant handles a la the Strider AR. Decided to patiently await something like a BATAC instead.

Kudos to those who picked them up. :)

DSC_0122_zps4c1cca5d.jpg

Back