Active Duty Owners ...

SALTY

Gold Member
Do you use the knife for PD or utility? Inquiring minds want to know.

EDC! USE, USE and more USE! Will be a backup for my NO in the woods.

BTW, does anybody know if the sheath has a belt loop?

Originally posted by Sand Man
EDC! USE, USE and more USE! Will be a backup for my NO in the woods.

BTW, does anybody know if the sheath has a belt loop?

Hmmm, good question. I don't remember seeing a pic of the sheath's reverse side.

But of course it has a belt loop ! Whaddya think, we're philistines!:D

by the way, only one Skunk I know didn't like the sheath....

I dont' have mine yet, so I can't comment on the sheath, but I'm definately going to have BuyBrown or Eric/OnSite Tactical make me a kydex.....so I can wear it tip up with confidence....Can't wait to get it, talked the shop yesterday, and they said it will ship in 3 days....

W

I am also going to make mine an EDC or at least a most day carry. I am hoping to find someone to make a horizontal kydex with tek-loc and maybe an IWB too.:) Cant wait for Christmas so I can have it. Maybe I will be home on the day it comes in the mail and can see it a little before the wrapping queen gets it :rolleyes:

All you guys planning on using the AD for EDC makes me wonder if I would like it more than my PD.

Originally posted by contender
But of course it has a belt loop ! Whaddya think, we're philistines!:D

by the way, only one Skunk I know didn't like the sheath....

Hmmm, a Skunk that didn't like the sheath eh? Sounds like it fits the profile of Idaho's very own Ohmar bin Stinky. If so don't worry, he's being watched very very closely.

Since the email stated "Shipped within 12 working days" and it was sent out on Sunday Nov. 3rd and assuming that working days are M-F, we are looking at tomorrow as the latest date for projected shipping. Someone with some authority check my math on the days.

They are boxing them up as we post my friends! Fear not they shall soon be in our hot little hands for the abuse (love) they will surely crave!

I'm just gonna sit around till they arrive;)
simpsons-the-homer-simpson-sitting-4001443.jpg

Back