Active Duty ???? . . . Ready To Go !!!!

I got the damned email, but when I try to check out it gives me the following message.

"It appears as if you have entered the catalog via a link which incorrectly identifies you as a previous shopper. Please re-enter the catalog via http://www.bussecombat.com/cgi-bin/hazel.cgi to be assigned a new shopping cart."

Best I can figure is that since I have changed computers, My cookies didn't follow. Now I guess I am screwed. It won't let me order!!!!!!

I think they just sold out too Progunner!:(

Only jokin, try logging in from the main area, that should work...

Not funny Gundy! I am about to put a 230 grain .45 ACP right through this new damned computer. I hate these things. It still will not me follow links out of my email. This sucks. Well fellas, enjoy you AD's, I am gonna go kill me some plastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what I did, but I finally got it to work. I had to go to the website and hit a "check cart" button on a knife. It must have been registering something for me because the # of knives to be ordered was 5, to which I about freaked. A slight modification and I was on my way. I really hate computers. If I could wrap my hands around the neck of the pukes that made all of this technology possible, they'd think they had a pitbull locked down on them. No good SOBs! Man I have got to get a drink, good thing there is some cold Guiness in the ice box!

Progunner,

I was able to locate the source of your problems. . . .Guiness!!!!;)

CBL my friend. . . . .CBL:D :D

Jerry

I have confirmation, BABY! Active Duty on the way! For those of you who have only seen this knife in the pictures, wait until you get one in your hands! Unfrigginbelieveable! :D

Jerry,

I would gladly try CBL, but alas even a lowly bar owner who has good relations with the liquor providing machinery in IL cannot get CBL here. I asked one of my reps and they told me they haven't even seen any in the area for over six years. So I guess it is Guiness for me.

John

Here's a question that has me concerned:

I submitted my order first thing this morning. The special offer said shipping within 12 days.

My confirmation looked fine, but a second Busse order reply then said to "allow 3-6 weeks". WTH? :confused:

I know some of you guys are rabid, but 150 gone that quick? Say it ain't so... :( :( :(

Don,
The confirmation that you received stating 3-6 weeks is a standard computer generated reply.

I'd stick to the shipping within 12 business days and ignore the 3-6 weeks in this case.

Can you imagine what it's going to be like for the folder? People are going nuts for the AD (me too!), as they should be, but man it's going to be nuts for that folder. Jerry should play a joke, and say there are only 20 in the initial run, that would be a scary day!

W:D

PS- where the hell can I find CBL? I've looked all over Austin, and can't find it anywhere! Of course I can find Guiness in every corner store:D

Originally posted by Wilco

PS- where the hell can I find CBL? I've looked all over Austin, and can't find it anywhere! Of course I can find Guiness in every corner store:D

I think you can get it by the case at the $1 Store ;);)

Originally posted by Eric Isaacson
I think you can get it by the case at the $1 Store ;);)

They also feed it to the sheep over here when water supplies are low...apparently it is a good substitute for muddy water.:D :p

Hi all, this will be my first Busse. I ordered as soon as I saw the notice :eek: and got a confirmation at 11:51:52 PM 11/03. Can hardly wait.

Temeculajack

BJB, Order it and put it on the credit card. As long as you pay the bill before the end of the month there isn't any finance charges:)

Back