Active Duty sheaths

Does anyone know if there is a difference in the width of the new Desert Sage/Black Micarta knives and the previous run of ADs? The ones at BCS look identical to the Milganza knives I have seen. Are they the same?
I want to get a Okuden sheath made for the one I bought from BCS over the weekend. Has anyone had a sheath made yet?

The ones at currently at the BCS should be the same as the Milganzaa ADs.

That's kind of what I figured considering how much alike they look. Thanks for the confirmation.

Brian at Okuden will hook you up with a sweet piece. I'm wearing one of his A-1 sheaths right now. Bullet proof. Oh yeah, riding in the A-1 is my beloved INFIcoot. Brian's work is top notch. My Badger Attack Ergo is at shop as we speak waiting for him to return from vacation.

For a simple leather solution, you can get the Game Warden sheath at the store and wet-mold it to the AD. Works just fine.

James.. If the "Wet mold" of the leather game warden sheath really works, I have an extra one I can sell you. :D

So..... You picked up a Sage AD at the Company store, eh??;) :D

James.. If the "Wet mold" of the leather game warden sheath really works, I have an extra one I can sell you. :D

So..... You picked up a Sage AD at the Company store, eh??;) :D

All right so I had an assist from a fellow piglet. Thanks Mike.

Brian at Okuden will hook you up with a sweet piece. I'm wearing one of his A-1 sheaths right now. Bullet proof. Oh yeah, riding in the A-1 is my beloved INFIcoot. Brian's work is top notch. My Badger Attack Ergo is at shop as we speak waiting for him to return from vacation.

I am familiar with Brian's work through Rescue Mike. RM and I have been talking about if we need to send him the knife or if he already has one on hand. Has anybody sent a Sage AD to Brian?

E-mailed Okuden Mon 09Jul. Brain replied Mon 16Jul that he still has a Muddy AD. Assuming that a Muddy 'Milganzaa' AD it is the same thickness as the Sage offered at the BCS or on BF, we who are ordering Kydex from Okuden for our ADs should be good to go. Pete BTW, I think it was Rat Finkenstein who sent his in, so a thanks to Rat from me/us for this service to the Busse bunch. PS

Back