Active Duty Time!!!! There they go!!!! (pic)

Jerry Busse

Here's a small part of today's shipment . . . Get ready boys. . . . here they come!

Nuke on!

Attachments

• ad shipping table.jpg
    ad shipping table.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 356
Sweet...... do I see one without a custom shop logo:cool:

Attachments

• infi.gif
    infi.gif
    10.7 KB · Views: 227
kickass, hopefully we'll have them by the weekend, so I can try it out when I go camping.....

Swwwwweeeeet.

Next up, the skeleton key:D

w

Sorry Guys.....
That was just my order being filled:p

Your knifes are to follow;)

To me this is the nicest knife you have done so far Jerry. What a beauty. I might just have to pick up one of these.

Thanks Keith,

The Active Duty fills an open niche in our line for a compact "every day carry". I'm sure that the feedback from the field is going to be very positive on these knives. The compact size, ergonomic grip, and great utilitarian design should prove to very popular. The edge is very fine and only requires a light stropping on leather in order to maintain its razor-like sharpness. INFI will simply disalign at the point where most other steels will chip out. This make for very easy maintenance. Thanks for stopping by.

Jerry

I cant wait to chop on concrete blocks and pry open paint cans with mine! :)

Jerry, send me the one in the middle, I like that one the best.

Wait a minute, the one on the end is really nice...., no no the one in the middle definately, thanks ;) :D.

Awesome Jezza!

I would say that the no custom logo one is a lefty.

Bring it on baby!

Originally posted by 1whobuys
Sorry Guys.....
That was just my order being filled:p

Your knifes are to follow;)

LMAO!! Wait a minute, why am I not totally convinced you're kidding? :)

I see mine! 17th from the back on the right!

I've been waiting for a street legal Busse for about 3 years. And in the last year(+) they have come out with three!!!!

Jerry,

With such an overwhelming response for these knives are you going to extend the introductory offer into the next batch?

Back