Active Duty Winner Announced !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: :thumbup: CONGRATULATIONS to PMSAYRE153 :thumbup: :cool:. The random number generator at random.org generated number 149. He was the closest with number 153.

:thumbup: A big thanks goes out to David Brown who has offered a free sheath with a tek-lok to the winner to go along with the Active Duty :eek:. Also, a big thanks goes out to Amy-O, Garth & Jerry for helping me when I needed it. They do an incredible job of making sure everyone here is provided with the best support and information I have ever seen a manufacturer provide. Busse Combat is truly the best. :thumbup:

Thanks once again to everyone who participated. I can honestly say this has been a blast.

Best regards to everyone, Les. :thumbup:

Congrats to the Winner and a big thanks to the Giver !

Thanks for the giveaway!!!!!

Even though I did not win. Great gesture, and congrats to the lucky SOB that snagged this one. A perfect AD!!!! And a sheath from BB to boot!

Double Post.

I may have to use my Infi ninja skills to hunt the winner down and relieve him of this choice prize!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Nice score, congrats.
And sheldon, thanks for the chance.

Thanks very much to Les and David for generously giving away an Active Duty and Buy Brown sheath w/ tek-lok, respectively. The AD is one of my favorites and a satin blade will be a beautiful addition to my modest collection.
Les, I will PM you with my info. Thanks again to you and David Brown for offering everyone the chance to win a Busse classic and a sheath to go with it.
Pete

Congratulations to the winner nice knife, and thanks goes out to Isheldon for giving us all a chance to win a free Ady great gesture Sir. :thumbup: :thumbup:

A great gesture also to dave for the awesome sheath to go along with the Ady. Thank you sir for the chance to win a free sheath. :cool:

Congrats on the score !!!
What agreat bunch of guys to hang with .:thumbup:

Back