Active Duty

u812

Gold Member
Looks like I am going to be looking for a Snake skin uncoated AD. :D
What is the price range they are running in Ex to like new cond?

Good luck in your quest U812! :thumbup:

I haven't seen one since I opened my mail this morning!!!! :D

Jerry

Good luck is right! I've been looking for an Active Duty since I got here. No luck. :(

Whoever has them is holding on to them tightly. Whatever you do I would stick to the Active Duty. Yeah stay away from those Heavy Duties. A man like yourself deserves the original. No copies for you bro! Good luck and be sure to keep your puter tuned into this forum or the Exchange, I'd stay out of the Company Store if I were you.... it's a diry place to hang out! :rolleyes:

OK have I missed something?Have the ADs been discoutinued or become very rare lately?

The ADs were last offered for sale over a year ago, the only ones available now are on the secondary market.

Well crap,I got a custom sheath for one a while back knowing I was going to pick one up.

the more I hang around here the more hogish I seem to become.. my conscience is bothering me ... I just took a bath in the company store and picked up a heavy duty...sigh I'm so torn I'll probably regret this.. specially if
I decide to pick up a spare

They're here.... nope they're gone! #$@%* I knew this was going to happen. :mad: I'll have to start checking more regularly. Which combo did you get?

Solstice said:
They're here.... nope they're gone! #$@%* I knew this was going to happen. :mad: I'll have to start checking more regularly. Which combo did you get?
I got a blk blade/ black canvas micarta, it was the only combo offered this round.

:D

Have these really been offered yet? I've been waiting and watching, but haven't seen them yet.

GregB

You have to be quick around here... these Hogs are pros I tell ya! Snatch and grab... keep you eyes and browsers open and refresh often. I keep my cc glued to my monitor. It helps! :rolleyes:

I missed the original offering, but scored one from Scott and Vicki @ the store :D very kool!!
...now if Dwayne ever gets that ASSsomethingoranother sheath finished... :D
...that would actually make 4 different sheath I purchased for the AS. definately a great straight blade EDC...keep looking and good luck

metallicat said:
$167 for the black crinkle with black canvas

Congrats fellow hog.... crafty little devil...errr I mean, good score man!

I think there were (6), more on the way.

Back