AD + sheath

nozh2002

BANNED
Got my first AD:

Busse-ActiveDuty-001.jpg

Just beautiful!

Already start making sheath - hard to resist, for some reason. I think it is kind of way to pay respect to this knives I got lately from Busse.

Busse-ActiveDutySheath-001.jpg

Busse-ActiveDutySheath-002.jpg

Busse-ActiveDutySheath-003.jpg

Sheath is ready, I need to paint them somehow, but can not decide yet. I guess it will be some desert ornament - like sand laying in waived pattern, and some little scorpion in the corner plus hint of cactus or some desert bush...

To be continued...

Thanks, Vassili.

cool!!! your gonna love the ad, great edc.

I am already crazy about AD! This is why I am jumping around trying to please AD with new sheath, mirror polished edge etc...

I think all this line - GW, AD, MTS all just perfect EDC. I like feel of it and I guess it is about heavyness, which unususal for small knives but turns out to be very handy, do not know why, but this solid feel in my arm is what make this knives different and special for me.

I hope they will do some AD with G10.

Thanks, Vassili.

ive only seen ad's in g10 from the custom shop, and not many.

id love to see some at the bcs as well!!

After many sketches and from the third attempt (I had to replace face layer) I did some pattern which at some point looks like sand in the desert.

Busse-ActiveDutySheath-006.jpg

Does it look like sand or not I think it matches handle pattern.

Busse-ActiveDutySheath-007.jpg

It sits in the sheath pretty tight so I add this lanyard to the handle and even painted it similar way.

Busse-ActiveDutySheath-008.jpg

Today, may be I will visit leather store fo brown edge coat, to finish this sheath, at least face of it.

Thanks, Vassili.

I love the sand pattern, looks really good with the tan micarta!

Very nice. I love the pattern. That would match my newly ordered Tan/Muddy AD as well.... :)

Back