Adopt a Sniper. What worthier cause is there?

Notice, one of the knives requested is the glock, a knife I personally like and have noticed seems only popular among elite military types, but that seems to have little appeal on the knife forums.

I don't actually know the people involved. I read about it on a blog.

They seem to have something to do with Snipers Online UA and apparently with Sniper's Paradise (you may need registration for Sniper's Paradise).

Not being a sniper, I don't know much about those sites either, but some of our other members can probably verify. My gut instinct is that it's for real.

How can these guys need all this stuff? Dosent the Military give them enough? I'm not being tight, I actually have something to donate but I want to know its going to some guy that will use it because he needs it and Sam for whatever reason didnt supply it.

Quote<<<...everything from the basic hygiene type items such as handy wipes to tactical products such as holsters, high speed rucksacks, new optics, rifle accessories, to and mini binoculars and batteries.>>>

Find it hard to believe that anyone needs a scope to be donated. 'Home comforts'like handy wipes, yes: 'high speed' rucksacs and scopes? Get on with ye.....its got to be a scam, surely? :(

Remember that guy who got on the boards saying he was going to south america for a year and needed advice on a good cheap knife? Well, I sent him a pair of new Buck fixed blades for a dollar cause he seemed genuine, and I still see him pop up on AIM every other day.

Back