Advice on membership

Hey, I am looking at trading/selling a single item. It isn't exactly what I want, and I am wanting to trade up + cash.

What level of membership should I use?

Thanks!

Hey, I am looking at trading/selling a single item. It isn't exactly what I want, and I am wanting to trade up + cash.

What level of membership should I use?

Thanks!

To be brutally truthful, if all you want to do here is sell a single item, you would do better elsewhere.

What a bad experience for me. I was told at my level, I can’t ask a value question. What crap, as anyone can search the web for much the same info.
If this were indeed a rule/restriction I’d expect a reply from a forum administrator not some high and mighty “Gold Member “.
Just kill my info and I’ll look elsewhere.
By the way, I personally know some members of your forum and they turned me onto it. I’ll be sure to tell them of my displeasure.

Pretty sure it's in the TOS of the membership level. As such read what you sign up for instead of waiting for an admin to spoon feed you.

I am glad there is a bar to jump over or we would have endless traffic from randoms making "my ----- relative just died and this knife was in his draw, how much can I get for it" threads.

Back