AEB-L War Dog?

Maybe also the HACK variant with the deep hollow grind for some nice slicy goodness?

I'm no expert on that rare version, but I thought it was like the mega versions of the Ratmandu, Ratweiler, and Warden (and like the hollow ground Regulators) where it had a thick spine for durability but a thinner hollow ground edge for better cutting performance.

I love the original War Dog but adding a touch thinner geometry like the HACK version would be sweet!

the only difference was the hollow grind to my knowledge, and the 1 of 12 is stamped on all of them. Hacks came from Busse, wardogs from the yard .

Nothing in relation to an Aebl wardog lol. They do share the same handle designs but that's it. The 1020 is a fine ground slicer in sr101 that can still handle impacts decently. I think they were just showing off the model for us that like sneak peeks... wait.. what am I missing !? 😀

Nothing. But better? Depends on preferences and what you're doing I guess. Oh and Infi. :)

What does this video imply?
In case you were wondering if that video is implying the soon release of a new model, you should know that is an older, now discontinued model from the SR-101 era.

It was just reposted on that channel for some unknown reason. Perhaps a re-release of that model in AEB-L but I doubt it given the WD5 release. I don't think there's any significance to its recent posting though.

Back