Afew of mine

Still raining in NC so I am still inside trying to take pics with my new Nikon P80

Enjoy
DSCN0039.jpg

Thanks for lookin!!!

Nice collection.

By the way, I find the lighting conditions next a window, on a dark, overcast day, to be pretty good for this type of "studio photography".

That's a really nice collection! I see you're a mostly satin fan like me :)

i love that pumpkin FFBM......

could you tell me a bit more about that blade????

it might not be an FFBM, seeing as it's fully flat ground.....

Great looking collection bro --- you seem to have a pretty severe case of Busse-itis :thumbup:

Dang....... very nice collection so far..... Looks like you have a bunch of very nice sheaths to complement the infi.. Thanks for the sweet pic !

Ahhhhhh ... so your the one that scored that Satin / Pumpkin FFFBM ... .. that blade is on my radar !!! .. .

Soooo I'll say it now ..... DIBS on that if ya ever let it go... . :D:thumbup::thumbup:

Still raining in NC so I am still inside trying to take pics with my new Nikon P80

Enjoy
DSCN0039.jpg

Thanks for lookin!!!

Sweet pics man. What is the black and tan leather sheath near the bottom. Thats pretty awesome.

Dang....... very nice collection so far..... Looks like you have a bunch of very nice sheaths to complement the infi.. Thanks for the sweet pic !

Ahhhhhh ... so your the one that scored that Satin / Pumpkin FFFBM ... .. that blade is on my radar !!! .. .

Soooo I'll say it now ..... DIBS on that if ya ever let it go... . :D:thumbup::thumbup:

You got it Uncle!!!

Thanks for the complements guys.

jsrice, The sheath with the black and tan look is a Armoralleather drop loop!!

Back