Affordable stainless buckles?

SwissHeritageCo

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Does anyone know where to source some reasonably priced stainless buckles in just a classic basic militaria style?

Seems like everything I'm coming across is brass, expensive, and fancy looking.

I just went through this issue I the last few weeks. Leather Smith Design (in Novia Scotia) has solid stainless buckles. Other than Etsy and Ebay that's the only place I could find them. I ordered some and they shipped in the November 22nd. Not sure when they'll arrive but I'll let you know. Coming from Nova Scotia "Air Post"(?) they may take a while. They were pretty surprisingly inexpensive.

I just went through this issue I the last few weeks. Leather Smith Design (in Novia Scotia) has solid stainless buckles. Other than Etsy and Ebay that's the only place I could find them. I ordered some and they shipped in the November 22nd. Not sure when they'll arrive but I'll let you know. Coming from Nova Scotia "Air Post"(?) they may take a while. They were pretty surprisingly inexpensive.

Thanks, I'm checking them out now along with Etsy's general offerings, but isn't November next month? or did you mean last year.. lol.

If you mean for belts, Etsy has plain ss buckles.

Yes, for belts and strapping.. perhaps even some for 1" and smaller.. and thank you ;)

I use several different stainless buckles in different sizes. Weaver and Springfield is where I get em. Ranch2arena has lots of embossed ones. Have a pair of spur straps sitting on the desk here ready to ship out that has a pair of these. They have a stainless collection and a whit bronze collection that is pretty darn cool too. Last time I went to order some from Weaver they seemed to be out of stock on a lot of what I used. They said they would be restocked in a couple of months which should be bout now. I haven't checked their site lately.

I can't find any that are solid stainless. Looks like everything is solid brass with a finish coating, I didnt realize solid ones would be so hard to find. The ones I just got in from Leather Smith Design are coated brass, that was a bust. Guess I'll stick with the ones I've been using from Weaver.

Back