After 20 years. . . . The "Storm" Rides Again!!!!!!

That is awesome! Looks like I need to start hittin' the plasma center pretty hard again.

SB

anyone going to knob creek? I need a proxy please, wish I could go....

Last edited:
Is this Awesome blade only going to be avilable @ KC show? Can those who can't attend the KC show still purchase one? Come on BossMan sharing is caring!!! :D

Is this Awesome blade only going to be avilable @ KC show? Can those who can't attend the KC show still purchase one? Come on BossMan sharing is caring!!! :D

This is a special overrun that will debut at Knob Creek this weekend!!!

Jerry

The key word is DEBUT, i'm hoping that much like the SAR8 we will see a debut then a few extra runs of different color or finish options after. I'm not holding my breath though as I'd hate to miss out.

Very cool :thumbup::cool: Looks like a full tang Basic 9 .... nice cammo job too ....

Jerry, that is one SWEEEEEET looking knife!!!:eek: How about some specs. so we can line up a proxy if possible!;)

By the way - I LOVE my Urban Grudge!:D:thumbup::thumbup:

Any chance it will be available for us folks, who live to far to attend?:confused:

Wish I could go, hope people will take pic's for the rest of us.

Oh my...I have been so busy making cheesecakes and pies for the Knob Creek show that I have not had time to tell everyone HOW SWEET that knife is:thumbup::thumbup:

and you think that one is cool...JUST WAIT

We were finishing up some more pictures and Jerry will get those up later....I say this all the time but Garth and the crew REALLY "Brought IT" this time because I have never EVER seen this many knives going to the creek...NOT KIDDING

You guys are gonna just well.....FLIP OUT:eek::eek:

I am about ready to explode!!!!

I am just speechless....REALLY that must be a first....:D

DO it! Release the info and you'll feel better. The weight will be off your shoulders. Your Coors Light will taste better! I promise!

Oh my...I have been so busy making cheesecakes and pies for the Knob Creek show that I have not had time to tell everyone HOW SWEET that knife is:thumbup::thumbup:

and you think that one is cool...JUST WAIT

We were finishing up some more pictures and Jerry will get those up later....I say this all the time but Garth and the crew REALLY "Brought IT" this time because I have never EVER seen this many knives going to the creek...NOT KIDDING

You guys are gonna just well.....FLIP OUT:eek::eek:

As long as we get some pics in advance I'll be happy. That way I know what to tell my proxy.:thumbup:

Come on BOSS Jack.:cool:

Back