After 3 years, it's finally mine - BLADEFORUMS.COM SUPPORT AUCTION SH Variant...

Jaxx

...Many of you probably already know this, so time to come clean and fess up! Yep, that knife is here with me. :D The funny thing about this (to me, anyway) was that I submitted my bid only a few days in... and remembering the final price on the BF.com Hell Razor support auction, I figured that there was no way that I'd win it with my max bid. I guess because of that, I totally forgot about it until I received the winning bid notice from eBay. I had a lot of other not so pleasant isht on my mind, so it was quite a surprise that there was no last minute sniping to knock out my bid on this sweet Steel Heart variant! I love this knife, and it's been fondled quite a bit since it arrived last week...No surprise there, huh?? :eek::D

For those that don't remember the 8 day blackout when BladeForums suddenly went down in 2006 leaving many wondering if that would be the end of this Forum for good, quite a few knives were donated to the cause of helping the Head Pirate In Charge, Spark to keep this very cool site up & running, hopefully for many, many years to come. Among others, Jerry stepped up and donated a few, this SH-v being one of them. :thumbup:

So, without further ado, here's 2 pix pf the BFCSA Steel Heart Variant... :thumbup:

SH-v_BF_Support-Auction1.jpg

And with its closest cousin in my collection...
SH-v_BF_Support-Auction2.jpg

Thanxx for lookin'! :)

Jaxx

Last edited:
Congrats on your winning bid, Jaxx. Not my cup of tea (most variants aren't) but I'm happy to see that it went to someone who really wanted it. So, now do you have at least 27 Custom Shop Steel Heart variants?
Pete

Congrats on your winning bid, Jaxx. Not my cup of tea (most variants aren't) but I'm happy to see that it went to someone who really wanted it. So, now do you have at least 27 Custom Shop Steel Heart variants?
Pete
Not yet... ;):D

Congrats Jaxx.:cool::thumbup:

If that bad boy feels as good as it looks I wouldn't be able to put it down either.

Thanks for sharing.

AW CRAP!!!

Now I'll never get it ;)

I should have bid more than I did, but I'm truly happy it was you that won.

:D:D

Congrats ya porker!!!

Glad to see it went to a good home. :thumbup: :cool:

Thanks for the pics.

Jaxx, that is one cool and stunning blade. Why am I not surprised that you snagged it.
Congratulations man. I'm glad you got it. :thumbup:

Congrats HOG!!!!. . . Great Score!!!!! :cool:

Thanks for supporting these forums!!! :thumbup:

Bladeforums is the Mall Of America for Bladeware!!!!!! :thumbup:

Jerry :D

jaxx, good to go man, that is one sweet blade, i looked at it several times, and i feel like you got it for a very good price. given the collectibility of the knife. it could not have went to a better home!!!
do not get fondling marks all over it!!!

Back