After Market Mini Grip Scales Comparison Pic

Just a photo comparing various after market mini grip scales available.
Top to bottom: Wilkins Gray Ti, Wilkins G10, Keyman Worn Micarta, Factory scales.

image.jpg

That's cool. I always enjoy seeing pics of knives with aftermarket scales, especially Griptilians. I hope that others chime in and this turns into a good resource for aftermarket Grip scales! :thumbup:

The Ti Wilkins grips are great...but the knife becomes quite heavy for its size. I need to mill the liners out in mine, then it might be a perfect EDC!

Thought I would sneak that one in even though it doesn't have custom scales yet. Thanks again accelerator.

You got it Brandon, it was my pleasure. That M4 was screaming for new scales, I guess that I just wasn't listening. Once you put some scales on that bad boy, make sure to post pics.

They look like Benchmade's low-carry clips from the 810 Contego with the black finish removed.

A key thing to notice is the extra thumb-ramp length on both the Ritter and Sheepsfoot blades. That extra bit really goes a long way towards getting a good grip on the Mini-grip. Makes if feel much better in hand.

I like the jimping on my personal carry's to stick out, just a hair.
I like the way it feels much better.
It makes the neck feel much thinner and gives a more positive grip with no discomfort.

Back