After Sale Lounge

Congratulations to all you guys who ordered the K18, I've always loved Dan's swords, but could never afford them . Unfortunately I'll have to sit this one out. I'll regret this.:(.

Luckily for you those who are in the same boat, seems like per Nathan's own post in the pre-order thread that Nathan will be offering some K18s in the regular Fridays sales next year as the pre-orders start to fulfill :)

For this very reason, I may just limit my own preorder to one unit and take a chance for the second one during a bloody Friday's sale in the distant future.

Just noticed the three sold EDC listed for sale from CPK on 6/14 each had a different spine , as in swedge, fuller swedge, no swedge.
Hmmm......prototypes
There are three standard variations of the EDC profile:
EDC (EDC1) - there are D2 and D3V versions
EDC2 - minor tweaks from EDC profile
EDC3 - an EDC2 with a swedge

Hey lazy monkeys! I'm sure that there've been sales ever since June 29th when yours truly made the last entry in this thread! Whatever happened to y'all.

Nathan: choke the supply-line, put your foot on its throat and only run the one-off "fun" Fridays sales... Need to be reminded of how you used to melt down the servers... Ha!

you joke but we were actually talking about a bottle opener (over some beers). Probably not Delta 3V though...
Well dang. I was hoping for the usual CPK treatment. Ya know, with a video of you calmly explaining how it can do things people wouldn't normally expect.

"Well here's our CPK combination can and bottle opener. As you can see, it's designed to open cans and bottles very efficiently. The handle is designed so there won't be any hotspots, even when you're opening 100s of cans for a FEMA relief effort.

With our optimized heat treat and geometry though, as you can see, it will also open crumpled car doors, or an old safe you forgot the combination to. And right here, what looks like edge damage, actually is some of the paint from the car, and just scrapes off"

Back