• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

After Sale Lounge

Those who take issue with "Glorious Leader" and methodology, will be volunteered for "Testing Services Division" in Irkutsk, and provided generous ration of beets while testing wonderful and incomparable Delta 3V protocol on stale potatoes, frozen logs, railroad tracks and each other. You're welcome.

The weather is balmy and the sun shines 0.3% of the year. It is worker's paradise. You will be pleased to note.

IMG_0889.jpg

Translation: "Are the Shivs going to be available in next Friday's sale and are they ready yet?"

Those who take issue with "Glorious Leader" and methodology, will be volunteered for "Testing Services Division" in Irkutsk, and provided generous ration of beets while testing wonderful and incomparable Delta 3V protocol on stale potatoes, railroad tracks and each other. You're welcome.

The weather is balmy and the sun shines 0.3% of the year. It is worker's paradise. You will be pleased to note.

IMG_0889.jpg

Translation: "Are the Shivs going to be available in next Friday's sale and are they ready yet?"
Well, Irkutsk doesn't look so great, but mainly what I'm hearing you saying is that we'll be testing D3V, so I'm in.

Just saw this thread so will paste this from the RTT:

First try on a CPK sale and after posting saw I was 3rd or fourth and was thinking that wasn’t hard. Then hit refresh and my post was on the second page
🤣

That was awesome and congrats on those who scored! Look forward to the next one!

Back