Aftermarket blade polishing

jacobconroy75

"Brain Cloud" is real.
BANNED
Platinum Member
Has anyone had a CRK blade polished by an artisan or craftsman? If so, who might that be and how did it turn out?

I prefer a polished blade. As far as I know, the only model that can be realistically purchased with a polished blade these days is a 31. But, please tell me if I'm wrong about that. Of course, there was a run of polished Inkosi's once, and maybe others. I have never seen one for sale though.

Yes, it will void my warranty. That wouldn't be a deal-breaker for me.

Hopefully I'm not the only person that thinks about these things. :p

I dunno, man. A WTB thread might turn up a polished 21.
At the moment I'm more interested in Inkosis. I have a few CRKs that I've more-or-less ignored over the years because they have satin blades. If I could find someone to polish 'em...I might be willing to spend the money to try one.

At the moment I'm more interested in Inkosis. I have a few CRKs that I've more-or-less ignored over the years because they have satin blades. If I could find someone to polish 'em...I might be willing to spend the money to try one.
I don't know from experience, but if I were on the quest, I'd start by asking BGM knives. Forgot his name, but he does regrinds.

To me the current "polished" is not enough... I love the polish of the "P" Sebenza.... now there is a polish!
I'm happy with the polish currently offered on the 31s. If CRK would offer polished blades on models such as the Inkosi, Zaan, etc., I would buy more CRKs.

Heck, I'll probably buy them anyway.

Back