• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Aimpoint CompM2

You don't have PM or email enabled. I'm interested, so send me a PM.

if it doesn't work out with Geraldo, I am interested also, I have knives, highend flashlights, packs & more, can add or take cash either way. please email me at danyager@comcast.net
I am leaving for vacation friday, and will only have acces to email until afternoon, then i will be out of touch until the 30th.
thanks

Hi fellas, many people have e-mailed me and I apologize if I missed replying to any but I will. It's been crazy.

Here is a list of items I am looking for as a start:
1. A good hammer hawk
2. A couple of discreet carry cases of good quality that are about 30" or so for takedown shotguns
3. A military compass (mil grade, the one that glows without other light)
4. Pocket Chainsaw
5. GG&G sling thing with a push button swivel (want it for the shotgun) or something similar like a rail mountable "swiveling" swivel
6. 3 1911 Wilson Combat mags
7. 1911 firing pin stop, slide stop, extractor, ambi thumb safety, high ride grip safety, bushing, sear pin, mag release for Springfield A1 (all that are available I would like in stainless and of good quality i.e. Wilson Combat, etc.)
8. Lights - Gladius, HDS, etc.
9. Busse family knives
10. Double rifle bags
11. Good 1911 mag pouch, double, both outside the belt and IWB
12. A good kydex sheath for a SR Howling Rat (old model)
13. Streamlight TLR-1 or possibly equivalent
14. TLR-1 components e.g. pressure pad and back plate for pressure pad plug
15. Sack ups storage bags
16. Small soft pistol case
17. Good quality strope

Any can be used, if not new, just as long as they are not beaten up too bad. And please nothing made in China. I've had few good experiences with that stuff.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Back