Ain't got no BMs?

Mykl Clark

Banned
I'm all alone.

Both my beloved Amaranth :( (42as) and my Marit :( (43) are currently in the care of nurse Angie at BM for different aliments. Sloppy handles and a loose tang pin. Not to mention I destroyed my 259 and it is in the care of Dr. Mer. This leaves me with my customized sidewinder and my Jag. Man life sucks.

When it rains it poors.

Oh yeah and this is my 800th post:)

Shut up! ;)
I don't even have a Jag! I have a FHM CCC combi alike thingy... Not sure what it is, but it's a lousy flipper (but better than nothing, of course), and it's starting to be VERY beaten up! :eek:
So you should be proud! ;)

I just did some filework and removed the latch so far. I will probably replace the inserts with purple heart eventually.

Sounds cool Mykl.., that's a fun knife for the money!!

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

I was supposed to get my 43 back today but unfortunately UPS "Left it behind in Dallas" :mad: :mad: :mad:

Okay I just got my 43 back and they did a great job sharpening, and removing the slop form the handles unfortuantly I need to press my tang pin a little to get a tighter lock up in the open position.

Okay I got them both back over the past week and un fortunatly niether one had been repaired. Therefore, they went out again yesterday. Angie doesn't come back until tomorrow so I haven't given her a call. Anyway, I'm really just trying to get my posts up to 1000 and this would help.

Back