AKTI at New York Knife Show

The promoters of the NY Knife Show have generously given AKTI a display table for the second year. If you're available - we could use help recruiting members. See Les de Asis at the Benchmade booth or Sal Glesser at Spyderco and offer to help! They will have stickers "AKTI member" you can put on your badge.
Jan

------------------
Jan Billeb
Executive Director, AKTI

Thanx Jan. both Les and I are here.

For those of you that come to the show, I would be interested to know what you want from AKTI and what you think AKTI should be and do. Some discussion in these areas always shed light.

For those that do not attend the show. such a discussion here on the forum should prove enlightening.

sal

Good idea, AKTI being at knife shows, The Wolverine Knife Collectors in Michigan are
having a two day show, Jan 28,29,2000. as a board member I would like to offer a free table to AKTI. We are expecting 200+ tables and a good attendance. The Michigan Antique Arms Collectors are also having a show in the hall next to ours, I would contact them if you are interested. Have a KNIFE day

------------------
fmcanoe

I applied for membership at the NYC show. Will I receive AKTI membership information?

------------------
K. Williams
kel620@aol.com
Modern Arnis Student

Great! Thanks for the offer of space at the Wolverine Knife Collectors Show. E-mail me your the address you would like materials sent. We have counter top signs with tear-off application forms and other materials I can send.

Jan

(Membership are processed twice a month. Yes, you'll get a mailing with your membership card and other materials.)

------------------
Jan Billeb
Executive Director, AKTI

Originally posted by JBilleb:
Great! Thanks for the offer of space at the Wolverine Knife Collectors Show. E-mail me your the address you would like materials sent. We have counter top signs with tear-off application forms and other materials I can send.

Jan
Finallly getting back, I emailed Jan with my
address to send show supplies. We invite all
Knife people to attend Jan 28-29, 2000. We are expecting a good turn out. The Michigan
Antique arms Collectors Club are holding their show in the Hall adjacent to ours, so
two shows can be attended with one stop.
email me at fmnm514@home.com for show info.

Wishing all at AKTI and BladeFourms.com a very happy, prosperous and KNIFE new year.

Have a KNIFE day, fmcanoe
(Membership are processed twice a month. Yes, you'll get a mailing with your membership card and other materials.)

Please feel free to post an update on the show, turnout, general frame of mind etc.

We are always interested in feedback to do with AKTI opportunities and any criticisms for improvement

------------------
CJ Buck
Buck Knives, Inc.
AKTI Member #PR00003

Back