AKTI Member Check-in.

Jackal

Gold Member
Membership No. A000322

What's yours. Just thought it'd be kinda cool.

------------------
- AKTI Member ID# A000322

- Intelligent men, unfortunately, learn from fools, more often than fools learn from intelligent men.

I've been a member from day one, but I don't know my number.
biggrin.gif

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com

Hey, Jim, your member number is SA00001. Now you're all curious why his number is different - well - if it start with an A - you're an Ambassador. Jim's a Silver Associate!
Jan

I'm another AKTI member card carrying member. Never leave home without it or my AmEx
wink.gif

------------------
Dexter Ewing
Knife Reviews Moderator
AKTI Member # A000005

"The keystroke is mightier than the sword"

Wallet, wallet, wallet.... laddy laddy da..
ok..

Professor
ATKI Membership No.: A000222
Expiration Date: 5/15/00

Now nobody charge anything to me!!!!!

------------------
Professor

checkin' in.

------------------
It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
AKTI member A0000190

checkin' in.

------------------
It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
AKTI member A0000190

Sent in my check 4 weeks ago, and still waiting for my number. I'll post it as soon as it arrives. I hope every Bladeforums member joins. What a strong voice that would give all knife owners.

checking in...should have my number soon. (sent in the check a month ago)

------------------
charlie
spyderco factory outlet

"the effort it takes to cry & complain is twice the effort it takes to do anything right"

I just sent my check today! Do I actually get a card I can carry? I recently applied for and received an NRA credit card, and I carry that and my NRA membership proudly in the face of the hoplophobic bigotry running rampant in the land.

Razor

Mine is A000150.Darn proud to be part of the team.I keep brochures in the knife case at Shooter`s Express in Belmont,NC,being their resident knife nut.What else can we be doing to help the cause?
Be Sharp
David

Hot damn! Got my card today, and my member number is, drum roll please .............. ............................A000389!! Proud to be in the top 400. Thanks to Mr. Billeb, the Board of Regents, and everyone else involved in starting, and supporting, such a worthwhile cause!

Okay. Got my card today - A000356. Officially a card carrying member of AKTI.
smile.gif

sing

Mine is A000831.

------------------
Knowledge without understanding is knowledge wasted.
Understanding without knowledge is a rare gift - but not an impossibility.
For the impossible is always possible through faith. - Bathroom graffiti, gas station, Grey, TN, Dec, 1988

AKTI Member #A000831

Back