• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Al Mar and a Case knife/Price Reduction

Hal Golightly

Gold Member
First is a Vintage Al Mar, very rare/old lock back swing blade swing guard GamesKeeper Model 3501. It has Black Mircata, scales, the blade measures 3 5/8 inches and the over all lenth 8 1/4 inches the blade thickness is 1/8” and the steel 6A. I have had this in my collection for the last 14 years and I have only seen one other of this exact knife. It has never been sharpened or carried but it dose have handling marks on the bolsters. Blade is centered. No box or papers. Was $145.00 shipped Now $125.00 Shipped. SPF

Case XX USA 2002 era 6111 1/2 SS Cranberry Silver Script Cheetah Knife. Nickel silver bolsters. It has never been sharpened, used or carried. Produced in 2002. Was $75.00 shipped Now $65.00 Shipped.

I will entertain offers and I will discount the price if you buy more than one. If you would like addition picture of one of the knives I will gladly email them to you.

First "I'll take it" with a follow-up e-mail to (halgolightly@yahoo.com) or PM will get the knife. The price of the knives will include the Paypal fees and shipping. I will ship these items USPS priority mail. For Sale in CONUS only and no trades. Thanks for Looking.

Last edited:
Back